PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Sebastion did to make the UnderTaker laugh?

GrelluAlois
10-07-2010, 10:27 PM
:scheme

fetus
10-07-2010, 10:37 PM
He tickled him... with his tentacles! Though a more accurate answer would be that Sebastian told Undertaker an inside joke that only immortals would understand so he ushered all the humans out of the building.

GrelluAlois
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Or there was something funny in his pants that he didn't want the others to see!

deliberation
10-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Maybe Sebastian will do something embarrassing that will ruin his impression as a butler so he shooed them out?

Gih
10-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Sometimes I think the joke is about Ciel, so that's why he is never allowed around xD But I honestly have no sure idea. Knowing Yana, it could be anything!

Pieface McGee
10-08-2010, 12:39 AM
I agree with the tickling thing, although it sounded kind of....violent? xDDDDD That or it must have been some 'special' tickling.

crystalgardian
10-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Honestly? ... I think Sebastian might have tickled him.
Another one I think of as maybe a bit more plausible, is that Sebastian just ranted at Undertaker about the servants incompetency and Ciel being a brat like he was in chapter five to the audience XD

drifter
10-08-2010, 01:27 AM
A joke about the queen, ciel, or himself that might sully his reputation as a butler :p
I'm sure it's just a funny phrase and not physical contact though XD

GrelluAlois
10-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Yeah! I don't think it was physical either xD

Moreof...
10-08-2010, 07:47 AM
In a fanart that had me laugh Sebastian was showing off his hooker boots to Undertaker. It wouldn't surprise me if Undertaker would laugh at those xD

My evil evil mind that is more evil than a devils is telling me that Sebastian pulled down his pants and showed his... *cough* poor equipment. I doubt that's the case, but the evil idea is still lurking. *dodges*

But yeah, I agree that jokes on Ciel's and the others expenses sounds probable. I also wonder how far Ciel went that time he managed to make Undertaker laugh as well. I felt sorry for Sebastian who had to wait for so long outside.

Stripe
10-08-2010, 08:14 AM
He shows off his demon form in front of Undertaker, and maybe Undertaker finds it funny...

Or yeah I agree with the ppl above; pulling down his.. *ahem*.. :lmao

veldalight
10-08-2010, 09:30 AM
:D I'm hoping for some jokes which involve some physical contact. Teeheheee...like tickling. ;p

Dude_Cripple
10-08-2010, 09:41 AM
He tugs at his gloves! So I think it involves tickling.

Or maybe its a dirty joke about Ciel :nosebleed

Lawliette
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
I assumed he tickled him when I saw it.

What about Ciel's baby photos ...
Or some dirty secrets about what Sebby and Ciel really get up to :fangirl

NosferatuCookie
10-08-2010, 03:06 PM
I really have no idea o_o and when i try to think of something my perverted mind takes over >_<

GrelluAlois
10-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh I love those ideas xD
Hooker boots LOL

Debitto
10-09-2010, 04:07 AM
Maybe he show it or said something about Ciel
@fetus
Stop saying that Sebastian have tentacles >_<

Tsukiko
10-09-2010, 04:48 PM
I LOVE the idea that it was a joke about Ciel for some reason. XDXD

FaiTheDemon
10-09-2010, 05:20 PM
haha, when I saw it, my perverted mind started getting to work. >< but that's probably just me...

YoungMaster
10-09-2010, 05:30 PM
sebastian propably tickled UT with his demon form and because ciel is propably ticklish (and is scared of demons), sebas send him out so that he wont scare the hell out of him XD

sexysebastian21
10-09-2010, 09:27 PM
A immortal joke maybe? But I always thought it was something else though..XD

chibishitsuji4ever
10-16-2010, 07:55 AM
seeing the comments above....so i'm not the only one who thinks that sebby might have rather.....small equipment. O-O'

heh. in my mind, he sang the barney song while doing a little dance. XD

EDIT
OR sebby telling undie the story about when he was "training" for his contract missions as a little baby demon and had to learn how to wear his demon shoes.....and how he kept falling on his butt. XD but seriously......have YOU ever tried to walk in needle-point stilettos? >3>

Nerdanel
10-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Sebastian not being willing to reveal what he did to Ciel and the others is a major clue. Since Sebastian enjoys embarrassing Ciel, especially when he has plausible cover, I don't think Sebastian was telling the Undertaker about something Ciel had done or some inside joke only immortals would get.

My best guess is that Sebastian told the Undertaker how he arranged the deaths of Ciel's parents and caused Ciel to be bought by the cultists so that Sebastian could contract with Ciel about avenging the things he did to him. If you have a very dark sense of humor you can find that hilarious.

The other possibility is that Sebastian told an embarrassing anecdote about his past when he wasn't very good at being a demon, but that sounds like it wouldn't merit so many panels of attention from the story.

double00beaver
10-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I'd probably believe Sebastian telling Undertaker a joke about demons or shinigami.

Though, more than likely...Sebastian is telling Undertaker a ye olde sexual joke.

kumi-kun
10-22-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Sebastian did a trick with his dick. Considering he's the butler of the phantomhive househould he should be able to do that.

Like make it spin : )

ppngai
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Sebastian did a trick with his dick. Considering he's the butler of the phantomhive househould he should be able to do that.

Like make it spin : )

LMAO. Spin?

rawien
10-25-2010, 11:29 PM
In a fanart that had me laugh Sebastian was showing off his hooker boots to Undertaker. It wouldn't surprise me if Undertaker would laugh at those xD

I thought about that after I saw those photos! Ha ha.

Sebastian not being willing to reveal what he did to Ciel and the others is a major clue. Since Sebastian enjoys embarrassing Ciel, especially when he has plausible cover, I don't think Sebastian was telling the Undertaker about something Ciel had done or some inside joke only immortals would get.

My best guess is that Sebastian told the Undertaker how he arranged the deaths of Ciel's parents and caused Ciel to be bought by the cultists so that Sebastian could contract with Ciel about avenging the things he did to him. If you have a very dark sense of humor you can find that hilarious.

You make a valid point. I agree with you.

minervamaga
11-14-2010, 04:54 PM
OR sebby telling undie the story about when he was "training" for his contract missions as a little baby demon and had to learn how to wear his demon shoes.....and how he kept falling on his butt. XD but seriously......have YOU ever tried to walk in needle-point stilettos? >3>

OMG, somebody needs to draw this so bad. Please?

It is a little suspicious that Sebastian was tugging on his gloves...I feel like Undertaker would be the type to be extremely ticklish.

PrincessThorns
11-14-2010, 06:25 PM
... Tickle him...
Rub his chest? :XD
Who knows?

VelcroBanter
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
I see how the Undertaker could be a very ticklish person, although I don't think that it was very likely. I see it being more of a chance of telling some sort of joke involving Ceil and/or the rest of those in the household. Nerdanel however does have a very plausible guess which does make more sense than a lot of suggestions.

Lady Death
11-15-2010, 01:00 AM
My personal opinion is that he tickled him, which was heightened after seeing the 'Hamlet' OVA. I would imagine he sent the others out so that only he would be able to use this method against him.

OR ~ due to the fact that he was already aware of Grell's true nature, certainly he'd be aware of Undertaker's as well. He could probably have been telling him what an idiot Grell was making of himself, which would probably amuse a much older and wiser shinigami greatly. He'd have sent the others out for obvious reasons, in that case.

My third theory is that he told him that he was going to play a major trick on everyone outside, and told him in explicit detail what they would assume from a few simple gestures.

Shiera
11-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Sebastian must've done the http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imhappyplz.gif face to make undertaker laugh so... hysterically.

alucard+sebby
11-21-2010, 04:58 PM
I think he just told a "yo' mama" joke.

Xiaoqiaorocks
11-21-2010, 08:17 PM
He showed him this:
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/demotivational/18_quickly-children.gif

Or maybe told him something about Ciel.
Either way, Yana really should tell us one day. XD

Thousand Mistress
11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I have the slightest possibility that Sebastian shared one of Ciel's secrets, or one of his own.
Or maybe...

Showing his demon form to Undertaker?

Because Undertaker said that he saw heaven at last. XDD
But to be honest, I sure hope it will be revealed someday. :)

BlueberryIsMe
11-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Because Undertaker said that he saw heaven at last. XDD

Now I remembered that nun said the same when---yeaaaah...

I think he just tickled him~~

Yokoskitsune
01-31-2011, 02:07 AM
he showed his true form to him: that which is a demon hooker~

XDD

Mooglegurl
01-31-2011, 03:12 AM
I read a fic once where this situation came about, and Sebastian showed Undertaker photos of him when he was a 'woman' for another contractor. I lol'ed so hard, so I bet Undertaker did too~

Earl Phantomhive
01-31-2011, 09:57 AM
I think he took his wig off, because honestly, who could have hair THAT perfect?

Indaco
01-31-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm pretty sure he read some slash fanfiction to him (probably written by Grell xD) - or he told him the plot of the Kuroshitsuji anime (season 2 would do just fine) ... which is basically the same thing in the end o.O
;)

Earl Phantomhive
01-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Showed him the dubbing of Kuroshitsuji ~

Indaco
01-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Showed him the dubbing of Kuroshitsuji ~

Or even better: The German dubbing ... it's ridiculous.

Amamizu
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Or perhaps it was something like this?
(NSFW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1CvI80yC0Q :heehee

LexxaXV
01-31-2011, 04:08 PM
I believe he showed Undertaker his true form. Think about it. What were the only two times that he told Ciel (or anyone) to "not look in (/open your eyes) until I tell you to" ?

1) When he made Undertaker laugh
2) When he went into his true form to fight Ash.

SolitaryKairi
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Well, we saw in the anime when Sebastian was spatting out a joke having to do with London(one which I did not get o_o'')
To be honest, I'm not sure really x'D Either that or he tickled him? Dunno. There are a number of things I can think of that are funny :XD
Some things I've thought up, Sebastian might do

(P.S.
Gotta go now, I'm at school x'D)

EDIT:
OH YEA!
I totally forgot that during the jack the ripper arc, no one was aloud inside. In season 2, Ciel was there to see UT laugh. so...maybe Sebastian only tells jokes sometimes? x'D Boy...now I really wonder what he did that time during the jack the ripper arc :scared

SolitaryKairi
01-31-2011, 04:22 PM
I think he just told a "yo' mama" joke.

LMAO
Good one x'D'I think.. haha oh I can imagine that! Oh gosh ;'D
I'm sorry, it really makes me laugh to imagine sebastian doing that...

countesstrancy
01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
I seriously think Sebastian did some random poses and stuff because there was this chapter in which Ciel has to made Undertaker laugh and the next thing they did, Sebastian was helping Ciel putting up his clothes. SO pretty much I think they went on posing stuffs topless XD

BlackTulip
02-01-2011, 05:26 AM
i bet he did the dance that lalasosu3 did on youtube. because that was pretty damn funny ^^

Moreof...
02-01-2011, 06:52 AM
i bet he did the dance that lalasosu3 did on youtube. because that was pretty damn funny ^^

Oh, the Yes Dance. What I wouldn't give to see manga AND anime Seb do it xD Say Yes to the Dance! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHlO4Dcm2A)

I was thinking that Seb maybe told Undertaker about how a date with Grell would look. Like, "I met this crazy reaper called Grell, and he totally wanted to have my babies, but not only is it impossible, I don't even know the man! Even if he was a woman I would want to know the mother of my kid first, and that means dating, and a date with Grell..." and then he would make up a total crack story and sent Ciel out to not give him any ideas. *nods*

SolitaryKairi
02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Or perhaps it was something like this?
(NSFW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1CvI80yC0Q :heehee

Gufufu :fu
I remember seeing that >;D

And yes, the yes dance....brings back gooood memories x'DD
Lala's awesome :love

Rozebud
02-02-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm going with the dance. Seb looks ruffled with his coat and gloves off. I initially thought he did some ridiculous jig. oMG what if he stripped? I guess that wouldn't make UT laugh... :zomg

I also want to know what Ciel did. He also looked dishevelled. I wonder if he did a little dance. That would be funny... :rofl

Yokoskitsune
02-05-2011, 03:23 AM
he showed him this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xbwzzj_wa8 >DDDD

Foing
02-05-2011, 10:16 PM
I think he danced the dance form Lucky star in his demon form
wich looks like Hard Gay's outfit:cookie

artemislim
02-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm going with the dance. Seb looks ruffled with his coat and gloves off. I initially thought he did some ridiculous jig. oMG what if he stripped? I guess that wouldn't make UT laugh... :zomg

I also want to know what Ciel did. He also looked dishevelled. I wonder if he did a little dance. That would be funny... :rofl

Haha, lol, maybe Sebastian did strip? xD its still a possibility lol.. but yeah, maybe its a dance.. I believe its a dance now xD

Linda
02-06-2011, 11:19 AM
seeing the comments above....so i'm not the only one who thinks that sebby might have rather.....small equipment. O-O'

heh. in my mind, he sang the barney song while doing a little dance. XD

EDIT

Hmm why do you guys asume that he has smell equipment :P? That nun in the anime seemed pretty happy :P

Rozebud
02-07-2011, 09:54 AM
maybe he was stripping down to his sexy lingerie? (suspenders? leather nickers?) -- his real demon costume. I'm having visions of Frankenfurter(was that his name? Tim Curry) from Rocky Horror!! and then some full body tickling!

I'm going to have to go back to that scene and study hard.

I can't imagine that Seb would have 'small' equipment!! a Demon would need 'big' equipment to do nasty demon things. But really we say he's so perfect... :zomg

NLN
02-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Maybe he shoved his true-true form of evil, and it's really cool, like this:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081026021761/muppet/images/b/b1/PlanbToysLabyrinthHangingGoblin7in.jpg

..then he told UT how everybody's lusting after him... :rotflmao

bittersuite
02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I think he laid on his posh accent and imitated a speaker at the House of Commons.

Curry Bread
02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Due to the fact Sebastian is not shy about very many things, it could be anything really.
They let our minds wander for a reason, so I'm guessing it's something none too innocent... though perhaps I'm just too corrupt to think of it innocently. :oops

What I really want to know, though, is what Ciel did to make him laugh. His hair/clothes were messed up and apparently it was something pretty extreme since the Undertaker said something along the lines of not expecting the Earl "to go that far".

I just don't see how something that might be inappropriate or dirty would make him laugh, so I'm really not sure.
Maybe it was just some stupid skit like he did in the anime.

SMichaelis
02-10-2011, 03:05 AM
I'd go for the tickles, just because I still believe that some things are meant to be unspoken.

Moreof...
02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
If he was just speaking, as in telling jokes or making fun of something, I'm almost positive that it was the queen. Undertaker has been frank about not liking her and saying bad things before citizens who can take it the wrong way (or, like, the queen's watchdog... you know, eh?) might not the smartest thing :P

Mikki Phantomhive
03-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Something with cats

ritsu-kun
03-05-2011, 12:46 AM
That's one of those questions to whom I really really really don't want to know the answer....
(it's so much more fun when we're imagining what happened ^^)
But, yeah, probably a dirty joke. MUCH dirtier than the one Mme Red told.

kurocute4
03-07-2011, 05:19 AM
i totally think Sebastian killed the Phantomhives!
I wish the anime would explore that!!
The manga is so long... I want it to get to the revenge part now!!!!
But i still like the manga!

kaela
03-07-2011, 06:36 AM
I think, he told the Undertaker something really trivial. If you remember, Abberline spoke to him in the first season during the ice festival, and made him laugh just because he asked him normal questions and told him who he was :laugh (he didn't even inted to make the Ut laugh)- so I guess maybe Sebastian told him something like:" In reality, I'm a demon and like to eat souls. I have a passion for cats,..." :laugh

ellenwe
03-07-2011, 05:31 PM
don´t know... but I´ve always imagined something dirty and not only jokes, maybe somehting phisical too, remember that Ciel took off his gloves....
and when was Ciel´s turn [ I don´t remember what was the chapter, I´ll go check and later I post here] he took off his coat

ellenwe
03-07-2011, 05:42 PM
chapter 24
It was ciel who made undertaker laugh and by his words I suppose it was something dirty, look at ciel´s face and how his clothes and hari were all in a mess and shen sebastian asks what he had done he got angry.... so I think Undertaker is the kind of guy that likes dirty things, more related to sexual things and not just jokes...
So I bet the ones that said that Sebastian had to show his 'equipment'

Count Schlick
03-08-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm having visions of Frankenfurter(was that his name? Tim Curry) from Rocky Horror!!

I second Sebby putting on his hooker boots and doing a Dr. Frankenfurter impression. :rotflmao

Hanna
03-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Mister Undertaker is a strange man. From what I recall, he once began his convulsive,obnoxious and irrational laughing when
Detective Fred Aberlaine called on him as a part of his investigation of the stolen blue diamond or as it was more ironically called
"The Shard of Hope".
I presume that it was episode 10 of the anime
"His Butler, on Ice"
"Sono Shitsuji, Hyōjō" (その執事、氷上)
Furthermore, on being asked about the cause of the Undertaker's laughter (which apparently was a laugh in itself),Detective Aberlaine simply claimed to have started his interrogation .
What followed was Sebatian's awkward and suspicious glare almost as if he were invidious of the Detective's achievement.
Similar signs of envy are apparent in episode 20
"His Butler, Escapes"
"Sono Shitsuji, Dassō" (その執事、脱走)
This particular episode ends with a deep focus on Sebastian's eyes that express formidability, malice and envy as he goes on to say "Yes he was a fool".(directed towards Aberlaine)
Pardon my digression, but it seems to me that Mister Sebastian Michaelis probably employed a ploy that humans and mortals, in all probability are ignorant of and hence it reamins occult and unknown quite like the visage of his true form.
AND *cough* I am quite sure that Mister Michaelis did not pull down his trousers,for the simple reason that his masculinity would not condone such barbarism, and secondarily his manhood or "equipment" doesn't seem to be "poor".
(Call me depraved, but I know that most of us by now are well aware of the crotch size of his pants.)

Count Schlick
03-08-2011, 08:50 AM
AND *cough* I am quite sure that Mister Michaelis did not pull down his trousers,for the simple reason that his masculinity would not condone such barbarism, and secondarily his manhood or "equipment" doesn't seem to be "poor".
(Call me depraved, but I know that most of us by now are well aware of the crotch size of his pants.)

Yes. I'm sure the viewing of Sebastian's trouser Mauser would be more of a humbling experience than a humourous one. ;)

Hanna
03-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Pardon me but the assumption that the cause of Mister Undertaker's hysterics in
episode 04 "His Butler, Capricious"
"Sono Shitsuji, Suikyō" (その執事、酔狂)
was Mister Michaelis' footwear is somewhat strange.
The high boots that appear in episode 24
"His Butler, Swift"
"Sono Shitsuji, Tōtō" (その執事、滔滔)
are either wader boots or jack boots that were normally worn by underworld nobles,merchants,drug lords and assassins of north western Europe ,a vogue during a period of three decades prior to the World War I, a signature, slight-heeled and elementary constituent of their attire aiding them swift elopement.
I am not acquainted with the compound term "hooker boots" as far as my knowledge is concerned. If by that you mean to convey boots that are ritually known to be worn by harlots(PARDON ME), or dominatrices(EXCUSE ME), they are called galoshes as worn by Miss Angela in episode 20
"His Butler, Escapes"
"Sono Shitsuji, Dassō" (その執事、脱走)
accompanied with garters worn by all women of the victorian period regardless of their occupation or social status.
They are different from wader and jack boots, in that the galoshes are manufactured from tighter and softer material designed specifically for the feminine form.

Kai-chi
03-09-2011, 04:18 AM
He just said 'Justin Bieber' and that was it.

:3

Okay that was lame of me to say. >.>

Hanna
03-09-2011, 06:27 AM
I beg your pardon "Justin Bieber".

MorganGrimheart
04-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Hmmm... I think he took his clothes off and seduced the Undertaker... and the ticked him.^^
At least that would work on Grell... ^^^^

BabyRodent
04-28-2011, 09:42 PM
He might've done a "That's what she said" joke or something.

Something like this:

Undertaker: "Impress me, butler. If you fail, then leave so that I could examine another murdered hooker's body."
Sebastian: "That's what she said."
Undertaker: *gets the joke and laughs*

LoNua
04-28-2011, 10:09 PM
My evil evil mind that is more evil than a devils is telling me that Sebastian pulled down his pants and showed his... *cough* poor equipment. I doubt that's the case, but the evil idea is still lurking. *dodges*

Good grief, and here I thought I was the only one convinced of that! :heehee
To my defense I will say that a weird comparation of - you know, crotch shots - has been going on on Tumblr over the past few days, and it was remarked how Sebby really had the smallest of them all. :hurr
(if you want to know, the best-endowed prize goes to none else than ASH. Yeah dammit, you heard me - the angel. Sorry for the mental image...) :whoops

MorganGrimheart
04-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Good grief, and here I thought I was the only one convinced of that! :heehee
To my defense I will say that a weird comparation of - you know, crotch shots - has been going on on Tumblr over the past few days, and it was remarked how Sebby really had the smallest of them all. :hurr
(if you want to know, the best-endowed prize goes to none else than ASH. Yeah dammit, you heard me - the angel. Sorry for the mental image...) :whoops
Well I'm sure it involved Sebastian being naked... That seems to turn shinigamis on...

Sebastian'sNeko
04-28-2011, 10:32 PM
I think he showed him his hooker boots.

MorganGrimheart
04-28-2011, 10:42 PM
I think he showed him his hooker boots.
But then the Undertaker would start nosebleeding, not laughing :D

Eglentyne
04-29-2011, 01:44 AM
But then the Undertaker would start nosebleeding, not laughing :D

Because seeing a man in hooker boots rates about a 9.3 on my sexy-scale. =>

I think Sebastian told a really dirty joke, probably something about hookers, because hooker jokes are funny. And out of a sense of propriety, he would usher everyone outside because it would be unthinkable for foul language to come out of a gentleman's mouth.

Here's an awful one, read at your own risk!
So a man was in Piccadilly Circus, having spent an evening in the pub, and decided it was a good time to end the night appropriately. So he employs the first hooker he sees standing on the corner of the street and she happily takes him back to her madam's whore house.

She puts on a rather appealing strip tease, but when she get past her knickers, the man can not stop staring. The hooker says, "Is this the first pussy you seen since you crawled out of one?" The guy says,

"Nope, just the first one I've seen big enough to crawl back into."

Lark Nightjar
04-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Told a story about Ciel that was probably true and he never mentioned again for the Earl's sake.

In all honesty it was probably something so simple and really not that funny that set him off. XD

Arashi Trancy
04-29-2011, 07:27 AM
"Zydrate comes in a little glass vial~!"

J/K but it was probably something about Ciel....God knows what the kid does if he ever lets his hair down. Probably about his love of all things sugar.

MorganGrimheart
04-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Because seeing a man in hooker boots rates about a 9.3 on my sexy-scale. =>

I think Sebastian told a really dirty joke, probably something about hookers, because hooker jokes are funny. And out of a sense of propriety, he would usher everyone outside because it would be unthinkable for foul language to come out of a gentleman's mouth.

Here's an awful one, read at your own risk!
So a man was in Piccadilly Circus, having spent an evening in the pub, and decided it was a good time to end the night appropriately. So he employs the first hooker he sees standing on the corner of the street and she happily takes him back to her madam's whore house.

She puts on a rather appealing strip tease, but when she get past her knickers, the man can not stop staring. The hooker says, "Is this the first pussy you seen since you crawled out of one?" The guy says,

"Nope, just the first one I've seen big enough to crawl back into."

great... because of you, my dog got scared, my mother came running and my clock fell again... XD
Maybe he appeared as a hooker... and told a hooker joke... and tickled him.
I don't know... I laugh the most when he sais something sexy to Grell just to make him do things that have to be done...
Like that time with the cherry stalk^^ Maybe he just told the Undertaker about something like that... I laugh when I think he's a cheap hooker^^ You see a perfect gentleman - handsome, well-dressed, calm, quiet.... and then he sells his body for information...^^ That makes me laugh all the time^^ I just burst in laugh in random moments :DDDD

LoNua
05-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Yet Sebastian told the others not to look inside, so he must have done something. Had he meant to merely tell something, he'd have asked them not to eavesdrop...)

MorganGrimheart
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
*nosebleed*
dirty thoughts^^
I wish I knew....
More important, what did CIEL do to make him laugh?!
(not sure if it was in the anime or in the manga)

Lark Nightjar
05-02-2011, 12:28 AM
*nosebleed*
dirty thoughts^^
I wish I knew....
More important, what did CIEL do to make him laugh?!
(not sure if it was in the anime or in the manga)

^ THIS!!!! ^
It makes me wonder as well. He did look rather upset when he thought that he would have to make the Undertaker laugh again. XD

kw33n
05-02-2011, 01:00 AM
well.... not sure..... guess we will never know.

Wolfgirl44
05-04-2011, 02:55 AM
I bet he did some sort of silly dance routine. With a cat.

I say this because I have seen someone attempt to do a dance routine with a cat, and it was hands-down the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. It would be even more hilarious if Sebastian did it.

ciel'sgirl
06-14-2011, 04:57 AM
mabey Sebby got undertaker a music player,the next day when undertsker got up that morning,he pushed play,it said,..."I like big butts and i can not lie!" and now he is laughing his BUTT off.

angryazn
06-14-2011, 05:02 AM
He did what your avatar is doing!

http://forums.blackbutler.net/image.php?u=872&dateline=1284592385

wakawaka22
06-14-2011, 05:15 AM
What if he never really did anything? As in, what if Yana never really had anything in mind when she did that part?

Xoppa
06-14-2011, 09:36 AM
I bet he showed him his hooker boots. >.>

bittersuite
06-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Undertaker would have been licking them rather than laughing.

Xoppa
06-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Undertaker would have been licking them rather than laughing.

.. No. It's deffinently a laughter.

bittersuite
06-14-2011, 10:26 AM
oy, I'm gonna be cosplaying that outfit XDD

Xoppa
06-14-2011, 10:41 AM
oy, I'm gonna be cosplaying that outfit XDD

Yup.. Laughter. :datass .. Kewl.

ReiKiba
06-14-2011, 10:45 AM
I know it sounds stupid but when Sebastian asked Lau, Madam Red, Grell the butler and Ciel out of the shop not to peek in, I thought Sebastian was showing his real self xD
But hey! Who knows, since Sebastian demon form is hideous, according to himself.

SweetHoney
06-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I was asked by one of my friends to say this >x<
But she said Sebastian is rather small and why do I think Undertaker laughed. I was like >x>

I wouldn't know I think he's ticklish as shown in Hamlet

MorganGrimheart
06-14-2011, 05:14 PM
he turned into Lady GaGa XD

Solitaire
06-14-2011, 06:05 PM
I think he just tells him a really dirty joke. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best, even for Kuroshitsuji :XD

kurocute4
06-14-2011, 06:22 PM
@Solitaire
you're so right
LOL:dance

Chester
06-15-2011, 01:27 AM
he either tickled him... Told a story about ciel...

Or did the yes dance!!!!

i can totally see him doing the yes dance. Omg.

darylchan
06-15-2011, 01:36 AM
After seeing that clip from the Hamlet OAV, I totally think Seb tickled him.

UTzGhostDog
08-03-2011, 01:53 AM
i think he tickled him. hehehe ^^

Kyuuketsuki
08-03-2011, 05:26 AM
the yes dance!
or a dirty joke :zomg
:3

BlackButterfly
08-10-2011, 05:31 AM
Hmmm, this is a good one! At first my mind went straight to the gutter, but it could of been anything...knowing the undertaker lol. i gotta say he either showed his true form or perhaps made fun of everyone who was outside, like imitated their voices and body language. i would love to see sebastian mocking lau and ciel, tee hee. But its best to remain a mystery!

Duskwhisker
08-11-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm thinking it was a joke about Ciel
Or a dirty joke :>

BlueRose
08-11-2011, 06:51 AM
I bet it was dirty joke too, I thought that the moment the Undertaker laughed lol

beelzebub
08-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I never thought it was a dirty joke because I wasn't such a corrupted fangirl back then. :lmao

But since the latest arc, I think Sebastian probably just did the Phoenix.

BlueRose
08-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Ok, I so think he tickled him, cause I rewatched the episode and Sebastian is fixing his gloves right before Ceil and the rest of them walk out...He was gettin prepared :rotflmao

Maddi Desdemona
08-15-2011, 06:08 PM
I think he told a dirty joke about Ciel :heehee

chibichan
08-15-2011, 11:09 PM
probably showed a picture of Ciel in his "little robin" drag dress XD

Thesilsen
06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
This was seriously hilarious, and maybe this was how it happened *shrug* no one'll ever know

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6214003/1/Wat_Sebastian_did_to_make_the_Undertaker_laugh

Loppytaffy
06-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Tickle his ass and call him Suzie.

No but really, dirty lymric.

PonderMoofin
06-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Maybe he did his best impression of Ciel & the accuracy was enough to make him laugh :lmao
Or he told him about his demon form outfit, which is different to what we actually think it looks like :XD
(No idea, but these ideas came to mind lol)

Yamai
06-06-2012, 03:36 AM

XxCocoxX
06-09-2012, 01:03 AM
This was seriously hilarious, and maybe this was how it happened *shrug* no one'll ever know

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6214003/1/Wat_Sebastian_did_to_make_the_Undertaker_laugh

"Once they were alone inside the building, Sebastian walked up closer to the under taker and lowered his voice, at the risk of being over heard. "I'm going to let you in on a little secret," he said.

Undertaker, still grinning ear to ear, gave a questioning tilt of his head and replied with a short, "ohhh?"

Sebastian leaned in even closer, their noses only inches apart. He brought his hand up to his face—fingers curled into a loose fist, and raised his pinky finger up, wiggling it back and fourth. "Bocchan is this big." He whispered, his words were soaked in the dark humor of that little secret.

Sebastian waggled his pinky at the Undertaker until the information set in. when it finally did, the undertaker busted out in an uproar of truly hysterical laughter"

Took the words right out of my mouth :winkwink i read it a while ago. Its so funny xD

Seriously, though, i agree with the people who say Sebastian tickled Undertaker xD

ppngai
11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
So this is what made UT laughed, I find this in deviant art. Hilarious!

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5jd4cn

nabella
11-15-2012, 07:06 AM
maybe tickle n make funny face

Andulka
11-16-2012, 02:19 AM
He probably told Undertaker a dirty limerick! Seriously, if you watch the bloopers of the second season on youtube, Sebastian tells a dirty limerick:

There once was a woman from Q
Who filled her vagina with glue
She said with a grin if they pay to get in
They'll pay to get out of it too

I laughed my ass off. :D

Andulka
11-16-2012, 02:20 AM
He probably told Undertaker a dirty limerick! Seriously, if you watch the bloopers of the second season on youtube, Sebastian tells a dirty limerick:

Loppytaffy
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Tickled his ass and called him Suzie.

Teacake Ciel
11-16-2012, 08:21 PM
So this is what made UT laughed, I find this in deviant art. Hilarious!

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5jd4cn

This. It's almost painful.

thegreyreaper
11-16-2012, 09:35 PM
I think he just told him a dirty joke.
"There once was a woman from Q..."

Artemis-Simetra
11-18-2012, 06:31 AM
Isn't it obvious? He told him the world's funniest joke from the Monty Python skit.

The only reason Undertaker survived it is because he is a Reaper.

sebbyintraining
11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I say that he told The Undertaker that he was in love with Ceil, and then vice versa with Ceil. Or Ceil jacked off to Sebastian.

I-love-muffins
11-20-2012, 07:57 PM
maybe he wore a fuuny costum

Dèsir de Lilas
11-21-2012, 07:00 PM
I have always been convinced he simply tickled him. But your ideas are way better I have to admit.

originalKchick
11-28-2012, 03:29 PM
i think sabatian told a knock knock joke :D

Sei
11-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Though, more than likely...Sebastian is telling Undertaker a ye olde sexual joke.

;) 0:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAPaJDbyoE

There once was a lady from Kew
Who filled her vagina with glue.
She said, with a grin,
"If they pay to get in,
They'll pay to get out of it too!"

Too bad Ciel wasn't sent out of the room for that one. :P

chihuahuas123
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
I thought he showed Undertaker his true form. Lol. xD

Sebby Love
01-03-2013, 09:37 AM
I think he either tells him a joke about Ciel (which he finds out since he was by his side most the time) or an adult joke that only adults can hear. LOL. That's why Ciel have to go out. He does looks like he tickles him though but seeing how badass he is, the jokes are more possible.

AloisTrancy!
03-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Clearly, the joke was "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Foxy Knoxy
03-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Maybe Sebastian broke out into a really weird and spazzy dance in front of Undy XDDD

ClaudeFan
04-13-2013, 08:16 PM
He showed him a picture of ciel naked whilst dancing to 'YMCA'...he was also wearing a pink shirt saying 'I love bassy'. Or maybe he just tickled him, that would have been easier XD

kandi1331
07-08-2013, 04:53 PM

Lol. That's not half bad.

Honestly, I've analysed this and I think one of the following is Sebastian's tactic.
1. He does change to his terrifying true form and then tell how many people find him irresistible. The irony must strike UT as hilarious.
2. He tells dead baby jokes in rapid succession. Have you ever heard/read a list of them in rapid succession? They get funnier and funnier until about the 20th one, where you are perversely giggling maniacally and snorting milk from your nose. This is right up undertaker's ally especially if Seb throws in one that contains a twist of pedo-necro. Look up a few if you can't imagine. It's worth it.
3. He reveals something endearing about Ciel. Anything small that shows his childish side will do. Undertaker will easily find this funny.

My biggest interest/concern is WHAT DID CIEL DO TO MAKE THE UNDERTAKER LAUGH?

Though it's easy to imagine that Sebastian can do a variety of things, Ciel is nearly incapable of purposeful humor. He also is very protective of his nudity and seems either innocently confused or at least avoidant of any topic that is sexual in nature. As far as I can understand, he removed both his coat and gloves and at least rolled his sleeves in order to extract laughter.. UT is surprised the the Ear would "go that far." This either means that he did or revealed that he previously did something unexpected. While I believe that many things that he's done in business might prove amusing to UT, I don't see Ciel believing them to be funny. The only thing that he can reveal is the nature of his contract with Seb and he hardly has to remove clothing in order to do that. Revealing something that he knows about Seb could be funny.. like his cat fetish, but again, it doesn't require the removal of gloves. He could remove it all in order to act something out, but.. truthfully.. all jokes aside, what in the heck could he do?

I'm all for Seb's jokes being left to the imagination.. though I do enjoy a few twisted examples. But Ciel? I'm at a loss. Someone help here! My obsession with the deconstruction of complex characters won't allow for me to rest without at least a good guess!

HELP!

Sorinozuka
07-09-2013, 03:48 AM
I honestly don't think that Sebastian tickled or even touched Undertaker. Making him laugh like that doesn't count. Sebastian obviously either told him a simple joke or preformed something embarrassing in front of him. Undertaker doesn't seem to say "ahhhhhhh... I have seen Utopia" often, so it must have been very funny. Also seeing as Sebastian shooed everyone out, even Ciel, when he made Undertaker laugh, proves that it was probably something embarrassing or secret. There was also that one time where Sebastian told Undertaker a joke and Ciel was standing right next to him watching, so I don't think that Sebastian told a "normal" joke that time, if you will.

nescience
07-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Though it's easy to imagine that Sebastian can do a variety of things, Ciel is nearly incapable of purposeful humor. He also is very protective of his nudity and seems either innocently confused or at least avoidant of any topic that is sexual in nature. As far as I can understand, he removed both his coat and gloves and at least rolled his sleeves in order to extract laughter.. UT is surprised the the Ear would "go that far." This either means that he did or revealed that he previously did something unexpected. While I believe that many things that he's done in business might prove amusing to UT, I don't see Ciel believing them to be funny. The only thing that he can reveal is the nature of his contract with Seb and he hardly has to remove clothing in order to do that. Revealing something that he knows about Seb could be funny.. like his cat fetish, but again, it doesn't require the removal of gloves. He could remove it all in order to act something out, but.. truthfully.. all jokes aside, what in the heck could he do?

I'm all for Seb's jokes being left to the imagination.. though I do enjoy a few twisted examples. But Ciel? I'm at a loss. Someone help here! My obsession with the deconstruction of complex characters won't allow for me to rest without at least a good guess!

HELP!

I always thought it had to be something "physically funny" due to its gaucheness, as, for example, doing jumping jack or some silly dance. Just imagine Ciel swirling unskilfully, clapping hands out of rhythm to non-existent music, with that extremely pissed and embarrassed face of his. Isn’t it just too hilarious of an image to not burst out into laugher?

Celia
07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
So I found somewhere online that in the original making of that episode, they showed the joke. The joke was, "There once was a lady from Que who filled her vagina with glue. She said with a grin that if they paid to get in, they'll pay to get out of it too." :D