Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sebastian True Form

Sebastian True Form

Alright I know there were a thread like this in BA and since I'm obessed by how Sebby really looks like I'm reopening it here.
    So any ideas? theories? For example for some reason I'm sure he has horns

I got the idea he was more of a shadow like creature.

I think he has some sort of shadow/tentacle things ...

http://i7.mangareader.net/kuroshitsu...ji-1493738.jpg

And those hooker boots

Evil bunny tolerater alucard+sebby's Avatar
    Well, we know he has long black nails, sharp teeth, longer hair, HOOKER BOOTS, pink eyes, a deeper voice, black clothing, and possibly wings, judging by all the feathers.
    I've always wanted to see what he really looks like so badly. And I want to see him serving Ciel in demon form(wouldn't that freak everyone out!).
    Hmm, do you think he has a more demonic version of a butler's uniform?
    As a mental exercise, I have often planned the murders of friends and colleagues. - Sherlock

Faustus, thou shalt. Then kneel down presently, whilst on thy head I lay my hand and charm thee with this magic wand.-Mephistopheles

Quote Originally Posted by alucard+sebby View Post
    Well, we know he has long black nails, sharp teeth, longer hair, HOOKER BOOTS, pink eyes, a deeper voice, black clothing, and possibly wings, judging by all the feathers.
    I've always wanted to see what he really looks like so badly. And I want to see him serving Ciel in demon form(wouldn't that freak everyone out!).
    Hmm, do you think he has a more demonic version of a butler's uniform?
    maybe he is wearng sexy ligenere
    Last edited by magicalgirlj; 12-03-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC]http://magicalgirlj.deviantart.com
    Avatar-Monokuma from Danganronpa Sig- Little Busters
    you say Free, I say Tamako Market, you say Nitrochiral, I say Nitroplus, you say otome and BL games, I say bishoujo games. Moetaku and Kurofan for like

Here is what I think he wears.

Black ram horns on his head. {those are sexy xD}
    Black belted Corset that leads down to leather tight paints with belted top hooker boots and well all know he has those glove things and mabey a necklace on his neck that has a soul inside?

Tumblr

GIHH MEH MY EYE! Thousand Mistress's Avatar
    This thread. XD I've been trying to post this one myself but I put my thanks to the one who has done it instead I've been waiting for this ^^

As far as I know, he's somehow a crow, right? Those black feathers floating around, and red eyes, that's a sign.
    For his real form, I think he has long, long hair, and crow-like features (black wings, long black nails, crow ears, etc.)
    In his outfit, this is mostly black.....black surrounded by feathers? And long tights?
    Of course, he wears a belt. And those bangles on his wrists. I also think he's wearing a choker. XD
    AND let's not forget those hooker boots. THE BEST BOOTS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. (I wanna have 'em. )

Whew, I'm not a designer, and most of all, my imagination is just big, so... XD
    Last edited by Thousand Mistress; 12-03-2010 at 03:47 AM.

NOTE: Ignis from FFVXIII is mine. SO IS Yoshiki Kishinuma and Yuuya Kizami from Corpse Party. Kill me before you have to get 'em...
    LINKS: deviantART | WordPress | Tumblr | Twitter
    ----------
    JiseiHakushaku is my Lottie-addict wife. Founder of Bardroy FC, proud member of a lot of FCs. XD
    Claims: Charles Grey [husband], Ronald Knox [personal butler], Angela/Ash [siblings], Madame Red [best friend], Vincent Phantomhive [lover], Snake [partner-in-crime], Elliot Nightray [boyfriend], Jack Vessalius [husband]

DEATH SCYTHE: Big scissors (as tall as me), named Kaminari
    TEAM WILLIAM f.t.w.

Transexual transvestite from Hell....
    Cookies to anyone who gets the reference! 8lol*

I don't know how Sebastian could have Crow Ears when Crows do not have ears that show....It'd be weird if he didn't have any ears though....just the holes to hear through.

has claimed Young Master and I have been claimed by Nadia!

ClaudeXSebastian Fan Club. The Ciel Phanomhive FC. Sebastian Michaelis FC. The Yuya Matsushita FC.

Links - http://singsebastian.livejournal.com/

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If your one of the 5%,
    who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONT FLIP!!" copy and paste this in your signature >D

well I tought he could be a crown demon in the anime there are some clues but in the manga it was only mentioned one time so I'not too sure about the crown-thing, but I too think that he has some shadow floating around him >.>

I think he's a female demon *prepares for the inevitable flaming*