Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroshitsuji I/II Quotes

Yaoi Shota Loverr <3 DownInYourHeart's Avatar

Wink Kuroshitsuji I/II Quotes

HaiHai ^^

I like Quotes to Much And i was thinkin over it.
    I didn't found an auther one ;D

I have these quotes ;

That’s not wrong… you fought to protect your world. Isn’t that good enough? No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can’t keep up. After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. Only two kinds of people exist in this world: those who steal…and those who are stolen from. So then, today I just stole your future.That's all. --Ciel Phantomhive

If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
    even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
    even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
    Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
    until i hear the words "check Mate" ! --Sebastian Michaelis

To turn day into night, pleasure into pain, and waltz into requiem – That is the Trancy butler. --Claude Faustus

It was not my to employ this sort of tactic, but i have no choice. Even if the empty shells of pawns pile up beneath the throne, once the king is gone, the game is over. I will follow you, no matter where you go. --Sebastian Michaelis

Even if the throne crumbles and the brilliant crown rusts, even the empty shells of pawn pile up and we rest upon their decaying bodies, i will lie beside your smalls formand until the last bell tolls, until that time ... --Sebastian Michaelis

Lies to reality , an dog into an Earl , Thats the Trancy Butler. --Claude Faustus

Do you know more Quotes? Please post these ^^
    Thankyou ^^

DownInYourHeart x

I'm arrogant, but not so much that I'd irresponsibly save someone just to brag about it. - Ciel Phantomhive
    I love that quote XD

Princess of Hearts SolitaryKairi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Umi-No-Kaze View Post
    I'm arrogant, but not so much that I'd irresponsibly save someone just to brag about it. - Ciel Phantomhive
    I love that quote XD
    Ahh! I remember that one! x'D
    I love that one too, I was actually thinking about it a couple days ago o.o;

P.S. I'll try to post some quotes later on!
    ~TEAM PHANTOMHIVE~

sig by Miyotis~

Me:The cake is a lie!
    Sebastian: -raises an eyebrow in confusion & sweatdrops-

Fanclubs:
    A member of- Sebastian Michaelis, Ciel Phantomhive, Grell Sutcliff, Madam Red, and Daisuke Ono FCs, & more!
    Respects to all FCs

Claims:
    Characters- Beast
    Items- Sebastian's lips, Bloody Chest, Hair, Jeremy outfit, nose,punk outfit, collar bone, Ciel's lips, punk outfit, Grell's eyes, penis, Madame Red's everyday outfit

My Deviantart: http://xalonewaitingkairix.deviantart.com/

i has cookies BUT NO MILK Tempesta's Avatar
    "Yes, My Lord" Sebastian
    "Yes, Your Highness" Claude
    "I am but one hell of a butler" Sebastian
    "Children have a great greed for games" Ciel
    "...." The Triplets

Yes they are the every day ones but i love them so
    Last edited by Tempesta; 01-04-2011 at 04:35 AM.
    They say that children are our future, then why do adults hurt them?

Proud member of~:Sebastian Michaelis FC, Finnian FC, Bard FC,AlanXEric FC, The Shinigami FC, William T. Spears FC, Underataker FC,Alois Trancy FC and Claude Faustus FC

With a few extra toasters Scrappel's Avatar
    In between here and there and just past nowhere.
    "Woof." -- Ciel Phantomhive.

Best. Quote. In. The. Whole. Anime.

Darkness into hilarity, innocent lines into innuendos, and SebxCiel shippers into... well... Anyway, that is a Trancy butler!

Finely beaten eggs into the bowl of flour, three cups of detergent into the linens, and respectable demons into ballerinas. That is the way of the.... oh, wait...

♣Member of too many FCs to count ;D ♣ Snake of the Kuroshitsuji FB Crack RP ♣ Claude of the Trancy Affairs thread ♣

Fanfics | Art | Twitter | Ask Claude a question! | Between Breaths doujinshi adaptation!

i has cookies BUT NO MILK Tempesta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappel View Post
    "Woof." -- Ciel Phantomhive.

Best. Quote. In. The. Whole. Anime.
    xD -dies of laughter-
    They say that children are our future, then why do adults hurt them?

Proud member of~:Sebastian Michaelis FC, Finnian FC, Bard FC,AlanXEric FC, The Shinigami FC, William T. Spears FC, Underataker FC,Alois Trancy FC and Claude Faustus FC

With a few extra toasters Scrappel's Avatar
    In between here and there and just past nowhere.
    That, and Sebastian's line to Grell... "If you are still determined to take your own life, please do so outside..." His face when he said it, omg.. xD

Darkness into hilarity, innocent lines into innuendos, and SebxCiel shippers into... well... Anyway, that is a Trancy butler!

Finely beaten eggs into the bowl of flour, three cups of detergent into the linens, and respectable demons into ballerinas. That is the way of the.... oh, wait...

♣Member of too many FCs to count ;D ♣ Snake of the Kuroshitsuji FB Crack RP ♣ Claude of the Trancy Affairs thread ♣

Fanfics | Art | Twitter | Ask Claude a question! | Between Breaths doujinshi adaptation!

Bishi Book Club President William-sama's Avatar
    Grell (talking about William): "Oh that cold gaze gives me chills!" (I lol'd, alot. Especially since I'm cosplaying William ;D XD)
    Proud member of the Grell Sutcliff FC ~ The William T. Spears FC ~ ~Nina Hopkins FC~ Snake FC, AlanxEric FC, ~ The Charles x Charles FC ~ The William x Grell FC <3, Grell x Ronald FC, ~The UndertakerxVincent FC~ Jun Fukuyama FC, Yuya Matsushita FC,
    Nagaoka Takuya FC, Matsumoto Shinya FC, Uehara Takuya FC, and the Taisuke Saeki FC
    banner made by me~

Please donate a soul to Eric Slingsby to save Alan Humphries from the Thorns of Death
    Quote Originally Posted by begger4mcgregor View Post
    Perfect! Who'd have thought that naughty looking gif would explain the alternate universe we need for Alan and Eric to be together

I wanna have your babies~! - Grell, to Sebastian

BOCCHAN HIDOI~!! ;_____;

Phantom High School Host Club

Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kmlo2 View Post
    I wanna have your babies~! - Grell, to Sebastian

"Please stop...that's disgusting" -Sebastian