View Poll Results: Which Sebastian do you like?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anime!Sebastian

13 6.31%
  • Manga!Sebastian

120 58.25%
  • Both!

73 35.44%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Sebastian or Manga Sebastian?

I say both!!
    Anime Sebastian for look
    Manga Sebastian for funny
    Claim: Mathilda Simmons
      Spoiler!
    CielxLizzie♥

"You've grown into a beautiful Lady, right Elizabeth?
    To see you happy make me glad.
    I may not be your husband, I may not stay on your side
    But I'll always looking after you from here.
    I love you, Lizzie.."
    ( Ciel Phantomhive )
    Founder of:

Member of:

Also Member of:
    The Drocell FC |The Grell Sutcliffe FC | CielxLizzie FC | The New Pluto FC | Madam Red FC | Noah's Ark Circus FC | The Ran Mao FC

One hell of a princess♥ Kuroangii's Avatar
    Manga sebastian. he is more darker and have more personnality, have more deep thinkings... And he looks younger in the manga.. So i take MANGA
    ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
    Fanfiction account☆
    My Art gallery☂
    My deviantart Account
    Click on the links ~♥
      Spoiler!

Member of the: Sebastianxclaude, SebastianxCiel, Ciel phantomhive, Ran mao, Sebastian Michaelis, Caude faustus Fanclub

I say both.
    Manga!Seb is more towards the demonic aspect of his nature, he rarely takes things seriously , he is playful, ironic, cynical and overall evily sexy.
    Anime!Seb is remarkably lenient than the one in the manga. He seems more mellow, more human. Which defeats the purpose of being a demon ...
    Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are.(Sebastian Michaelis)

Spoiler!

I like them both but manga Sebastian all the way. Probably for the same reasons as so many people, personality, looking younger and so on.

I like Anime!Sebastian because he seemed to have more flaws, but overall I think I prefer manga!Sebastian. Honestly, I don't give a damn about what he looks like, but character-wise, Sebastian seems a lot more ambiguous in the manga than in the anime. It's probably the lack of a voice, but still.

manga!Sebastian is a more complex character (like everyone said, lol), but who doesn't love the anime cat love scene? xD
    I like both, well, more the manga!Sebastian, but the anime one can make me laugh a lot xD

Mother Superior Troll chibichan's Avatar
    lurking in comments sections across the internet
    Manga, in the anime there was a LOT of CielxSebastian in the first season but I got past that because in the end it was just Sebastian working for his meal.Then in season 2 it was extreme like he was becoming less demonic and failing a bit.He lost an eternity of souls.Because of a 13 year old boy who can't even tie his own shoelaces and is only good for attracting all the wrong people!Da hell!?!?! Who was that and what did they do to Sebastian!?!? However in the glorious manga he openly said in the first few chapters that Ciels a brat who does ever consider him servants bashes the crap out of the phantomhive servants, bluntly says how strange human beings are, and being far more an interesting character.THAT's what I want to see!I wanna see badass demon working for him meal bitching about humans one at a time, not snuggling his diner only to have his dinner up and slave him for eternity!Again, trumped by a shota and a hoe.Lovely.
    In short :
    Anime Sebastian - gay pedobear that flings around sliverware while fanservicing it up with his dinner that losses all dignity by season 2 and got trumped by a hoe and a shota for eternity.
    Manga Sebastian - badass demon who serves a bratty shota and deals with annoying co workers and meddlesome humans till he gets his dinner, just proving over and over again: bitches loves me.And anyone who gets in his way - bam!FORK IN YOUR SKULL MOFO!
    *holds up manga sebastian's hand* WINNER!
      Spoiler!

I ship crack pairings like 13 teen year olds ship twilight!
    PROUD MEMBER OF

THE SNAKE X LIZZIE FC
    BECAUSE IT'S CUTE

THE RONALD KNOX FC
    REAL SHINIGAMIS DO IT WITH LAWNMOWERS

THE ALOIS TRANCY FC
    OLE!

Ronald Knox x Meyrin FC
    THE ONLY CRACK THAT'S CANON

THE NOAH'S ARK CIRCUS FC
    THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN

THE UNDERTAKER FC
    DO YOU WANT TO SEE HOW IT FEELS TO SLEEP IN MY CUSTOM-MADE COFFIN?

THE DOLL FC
    THE PRINCESS OF THE NOAH'S ARK CIRCUS

AND AFTER THAT I LOST TRACK OF THE SHIT I SHIP!

Wellllll, I'm gonna have to say anime for this! cause I have not really read that much of the manga....

I know, I need to just shut up and read it already.....so busy though

♡♡M o e b l o b ♡♡ heliocentric's Avatar

I've read more of the manga that I have the anime I prefer manga sebastian.

I like his darker personality in the manga, and I guess he's not fanservicing up the place 24/7 in the manga. He's a bit more complicated and I like that you get to hear his thoughts once In awhile, idklol.

member of : Alois Trancy FC, Claude FC, AloisxCiel FC, Tonchinkan FC

I personally like both, but if you're asking which one I prefer more, it's definitely Manga!Sebastian.
    There's an obvious difference in the way he's drawn, and I also like how he's more demon-like there than he is in the anime.

The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble; I like my butler black, just like my metal.~