Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: grell and madam red?

currently has a master butler4hire's Avatar

grell and madam red?

you know in the jack the ripper arc after grell killed madam red he said he loved her? do you think he really loved her? i think deep down he had feelings for her. so what do u think?

even anime characters crossplay once in a while
    PROUD MEMBER OF:
      Spoiler!
    also apart of the tochinkan FC, the Claude Faustus FC,
    the WilliamxGrell FC,the RonaldxMeyrin FC

Grell seems to be a really fickle woman. First she loves, Madame Red, then she loves Sebastian and then it turns out that she called William her "first love" throughout the entire times wheres she was flirting with Sebastian and Madame. Grell is not a consistent lady. lol.

Official Tralfazzerrrr~ SebbyxKitties's Avatar
    ^ Agreed.

Grell is pretty emotional, and seems like the type who changes his mind a lot. He played around with Madam Red for a while, and then when he got tired of her, he dumped her. I think Grell merely sympathized with Madam Red due to both of their inability to bear children. I don't think he ever genuinely loved her, at least not in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by SebbyxKitties View Post
    ^ Agreed.

Grell is pretty emotional, and seems like the type who changes his mind a lot. He played around with Madam Red for a while, and then when he got tired of her, he dumped her. I think Grell merely sympathized with Madam Red due to both of their inability to bear children. I don't think he ever genuinely loved her, at least not in that way.
    Hear, hear. Plus, while he was acting as her "butler", Madam Red was more of the dominant master between the two, which Grell seemed to enjoy because of the kinkiness relationship. We gotta remember that even if he didn't genuinely love her, he still cared for her. I think.
    "Let's go time traveling!"

Occupation: Nutjob student, aritst, starter cosplayer, and one hell of a creeper.
    Death Scythe: Freddy Kruger's glove
    Claims Nancybugx6.
    Neomiko owns me.
    Character claimed: Eric Slingby (given to by PieFace McGee)

Clubs:

If you want to stalk follow me, here's my dA: http://babyrodent.deviantart.com/
    Or if you want to do it the better way, here's my new Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/EvaWilliams5

^^ Agreed. I just re-watched the JTR episodes for the third time, and JUST NOTICED that the red jacket Grell wears was originally her jacket. I was like "Oh! How did I not see that before?!"

I think Grell is the kind of person who mistakes lust for love. She's not exactly on the emotionally mature side, to be honest. She just acts on her whims without thinking. ("Can't have children? - Murder prostitutes!")
    Also, Grell is insane. We don't know the details and how severe it is, but there has to be something wrong with her. Then again, shinigami are not the most compassionate beings I can imagine, so random killing sprees might not be that uncommon among them.

I actually do think Grell had some romantic interest in Madame Red, but it was more of an idolising fascination than "love". As soon as Madame Red showed weakness and lost the ruthlessness Grell admired in her, she immediately became expendable. Just another foolish human like there are millions and millions. The fact that Grell's interest had already shifted towards Sebastian probably played a role, too.

Your right hand, on the heart line, below the space between your pinky and ring finger.
    I don't think Grell is stable at all, especially emotionally. But there are definitely different kinds of love. Grell's relationship with Madame Red, IMO, was more like being awesome friends because they understood each other... and then having benefits on top. Grell's love for Sebastian is more like one of a fangirl, realizing there's no chance, but it's fun to imagine the possibilities and look up to him.

Fuck your Logic !! Sangre Belleza's Avatar
    I think Grell loves love , Make sense?

he is always chasing unavailable people with Madame Red im sure there was love there i mean he still wears her jacket . I think he loves with the best of his abilities but he always goes over board or flat out goes crazy when things don't go his way.

Your right hand, on the heart line, below the space between your pinky and ring finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangre Belleza View Post
    I think Grell loves love , Make sense?

he is always chasing unavailable people with Madame Red im sure there was love there i mean he still wears her jacket . I think he loves with the best of his abilities but he always goes over board or flat out goes crazy when things don't go his way.
    I don't think wearing her coat has anything to with love. She was probably jealous of it for a long time, so when Madame Red showed weakness, Grell was just like, "Bitch, it's my fabulous coat now" without thinking twice. I mean, if my best friend died, I'd want her shoes.

I think he loved her because she liked to kill people with him.