Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think if Ciel ordered Sebastian to kill a cat he would?

Do you think if Ciel ordered Sebastian to kill a cat he would?

Ok I was watching a youtube video and someone posted a comment about this and I wanted to know do you think Sebatian would kill a cat if Ciel ordered it? I mean Sebastian loves cats a lot so does he value a cats life more or less than Ciel's order? Also while I'm on the subject if Sebastian didn't follow an order do you think he would break the contract or since he's the one that made the contract can he even break it at all? I mean yes I think he can end it of his free will, but do you think he has total control of the contract?
    Last edited by wdbisl; 05-19-2012 at 03:06 AM.

If Ciel orders it- Sebastian has to do it.

why
    why would you even think about something so horrible

I guess fetus is right.. but.. I like to believe Ciel wouldn't do that, no matter how much he may dislike cats. So there. Problem solved.
    ~Proud founder of:~
    Charles x Charles FC
    The Papa x Undie FC
    The Undie x Ciel FC
    The Undertaker x Druitt FC
    The Edgar Redmond FC
    The Junichi Suwabe FC
    -tumblr-
    -DA-
      Spoiler!
    Ritsu-kun's my real life provider of hoyay
    &
    Yuriski's my bride to be

~

Hehe, I think Ciel won't make a silly order like killing a cat.. However if there is a condition when Sebastian has do that, it would be a serious condition that press Sebastian to do it.
    I do remember that Sebastian consider Ciel more than cats, hem.. I forgot what chapter is it but it is the story when Ciel eat the chocolate Sebastian made and Ciel turn into cat's paw.. So, I think that Sebastian consider Ciel as the "king" of the cats he love and he will do as Ciel's order like the first contract
    Hahaii...

Man, this is the most depressing thread ever .__.

But yeah, Sebastian is obligated to do what Ciel wishes, so unfortunately, he'd have to. It has little to do with whether or not he "values" Ciel's orders over the life of something else, it's just his aesthetics to cater to Ciel's every whim, and I'm pretty sure it goes against the contract for Sebastian to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by elin92 View Post
    Hehe, I think Ciel won't make a silly order like killing a cat.. However if there is a condition when Sebastian has do that, it would be a serious condition that press Sebastian to do it.
    I do remember that Sebastian consider Ciel more than cats, hem.. I forgot what chapter is it but it is the story when Ciel eat the chocolate Sebastian made and Ciel turn into cat's paw.. So, I think that Sebastian consider Ciel as the "king" of the cats he love and he will do as Ciel's order like the first contract
    Hahaii...
    I don't think Ciel ate the chocolate. I think Tanaka took the chocolate head, ate some of it, and put the rest in with Ciel and escaped through the window. That's why the window was open and Ciel seemed confused that Sebastian was yelling at him. And as Tanaka was hiding from the other servants, that kind of gives him away.

Yes, I think he would. Maybe he has the power to make that cat his demonic pet after its death. Who knows? As a person who dislikes cats I can't really sympathize with Sebastian on this one, but I think he has the means to respect the order and take care of the cat after its demise.

Spoiler!

cheating signature is cheaty

Yeah I think he would, I don't think Sebastian cares that much about cats to get upset about it, he is a demon afterall.
      Spoiler!

Sebastian Michaelis FC, Undertaker FC, Ciel FC, Grell Sutcliffe FC, Bard FC, Yukito Nishii FC, Yuya Matsushita FC, The Drocell FC, The Gregory Violet FC & The Daisuke Ono FC

Ciel`s orders are absolute.
    Sebastian would...but I`m pretty much sure Ciel won`t order such thing.
    What a cat can actually do to him? Unless it`s a mutant killer demon cat that wants to kill Ciel xD But it won`t be a normal cat already, right?
    And Ciel even said that it`s not that he hates cats...it`s just he is allergic to cats.

If, for some mysterious reason, Ciel did order Sebastian to kill a cat, then there would be only one thing Sebastian could do (unless he wanted to breach the contract - which is out of the question considering how long he already spent preparing Ciel's soul!).

I don't see why Ciel would order such a thing, unless he would benefit from it (directly or indirectly), and if there was a benefit involved then I dare say Sebastian would see the logic. Ultimately he wants Ciel to achieve his goal more than he likes cats.