Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sebastian Michaelis FC

With a few extra toasters Scrappel's Avatar
    In between here and there and just past nowhere.
    @Yahriel~ Oh holy tap dancing Claude O_O... That may be the best thing I've ever seen in my life.. his legs.. xDDD

Darkness into hilarity, innocent lines into innuendos, and SebxCiel shippers into... well... Anyway, that is a Trancy butler!

Finely beaten eggs into the bowl of flour, three cups of detergent into the linens, and respectable demons into ballerinas. That is the way of the.... oh, wait...

♣Member of too many FCs to count ;D ♣ Snake of the Kuroshitsuji FB Crack RP ♣ Claude of the Trancy Affairs thread ♣

Fanfics | Art | Twitter | Ask Claude a question! | Between Breaths doujinshi adaptation!

@ Yahriel: That was amazing...I have...to..watch it....again!!!
    Weak in order to love
    Strong in order to protect
    both in order
    to stay at your side

On my knees, between Claude's thighs. What? I'm measuring him!
    Oh God, that video wins so hard. I'm familiar with angelskully's work, but that one was new to me.
    Avatar and sig by the lovely Miyotis!
      Spoiler!
    Member of: Madame Red FC, Frances Midford FC, TonChinKan FC, Undertaker FC, the Shinigami FC, Alois FC, Claude FC, Jun Fukuyama FC, Sebastian FC and the Sebastian x Claude FC.
    I would join every fan club if I could find them all.

Claims: Beast's heart tattoo.
    Date a Character: Claude is my husband, Beast my sister and Alois my little brother! We make quite the interesting family
    Also married to Yin. Scandal.

sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come
    Mai does really great work. Her artwork is the background of for our original skin here at BBnet.
    Twitter
    Tumblr

ava scanned by Sanoiscari
    Don't forget to read the forum rules, Role Play and Claim threads
    of any kind are not allowed without permission from a mod first.

i has cookies BUT NO MILK Tempesta's Avatar
    joinage?
    They say that children are our future, then why do adults hurt them?

Proud member of~:Sebastian Michaelis FC, Finnian FC, Bard FC,AlanXEric FC, The Shinigami FC, William T. Spears FC, Underataker FC,Alois Trancy FC and Claude Faustus FC

As far as I can remember, demons take other forms when they make a contract, therefor he took Ciel's father's form.

sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come
    Merged the thread on Sebastian's appearance here because it's not really an anime specific topic and it can be discussed in the FC.
    Twitter
    Tumblr

ava scanned by Sanoiscari
    Don't forget to read the forum rules, Role Play and Claim threads
    of any kind are not allowed without permission from a mod first.

One HELL of a Butler. Sebastian M.'s Avatar

Wink Here's something everyone thinks of.

Does Sebastian ever go to the bathroom? Does he ever sleep?
    what's on his mind when he touches Ciel? why does he hate dogs when he's a dog demon? what does he think about when he holds a cat?

Well I can answer all thoughs questions!

p.s. I'm new to the forum thing...please give me some pionters?

Quote Originally Posted by Nipah-Nyaa View Post
    Hmm, you had that chapter at the beginning of volume 2 completely in Sebastian's POV

I guess he's more of a gentle demon who is thankful for the time he gets in the human world (He thought that his life wasn't really bad), and has respect for his masters, but likes to tease them from time to time (when the reaction is cute)
    He will devour his master in the end, but he'll feel a bit down/lonely (Or a mix between down/lonely and happy) afterwards if the master was fun. He'll be grateful for his meal and will regret going back to hell and not being able to see more in the human world.

Of course he has his 'evil' times, but that is natural for a demon and I don't see it as anything strange, but he has never said anything really bad to Ciel, only things that will help him on the way eventually.

He's the best demon anyone could get, and is the kindest fictional demon I have seen.
    You have a good point there. You usually learn more about a character when they are narrating from their POV. I don't think Sebastian was really that cruel. When Ciel ordered him to burn the mansion with the children in it, he looked shocked and even a bit reluctant, but nonetheless obeyed. I think we'll eventually find out one of two things. One: Ciel is going to turn out to be even more evil than Sebastian and Two: Ciel's family is going to turn out to be evil and both Ciel and Sebastian are pawns. I remember one user suggesting that what Ciel went through was some sort of ritual where all the heads of the Phantomhive gain their own personal demon, which is why they are so good at what they do and why they are such a powerful family. It was suggested that Vincent's death was the result of his contract coming to an end(Anyone noticed that Tanaka seems VERY suspicious? I mean, an old man being as strong as he was, plus him surviving the Phantomhive masscre?) and Ciel was captured and made to form his own contract. I think if that is the case, Sebastian will seem downright innocent compared to the Phantomhive family. And I don't believe Sebastian has any more of an idea about it than Ciel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian M. View Post
    Does Sebastian ever go to the bathroom? Does he ever sleep?
    what's on his mind when he touches Ciel? why does he hate dogs when he's a dog demon? what does he think about when he holds a cat?

Well I can answer all thoughs questions!

p.s. I'm new to the forum thing...please give me some pionters?
    Sebastian is a demon, I doubt he has to use the bathroom. Sebastian has stated in the manga that demons only sleep as a luxury. In the Character Guide written by Yana, he has stated that Ciel's cheek feels just like a cat paw. So he really does have cats on the brain. He is suggested to be a crow demon and the dog hating thing is only in the anime. He has never shown any contempt for dogs in the manga, at least not yet. He simply thinks cats are cute because "they don't talk about stupid things, or do them".